Explicit Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) solution
Abstract: The gamut of image viewing and processing as a stand-alone explicit solution has finally arrived with Binary Spectrum’s PACS solution.
PACS has a growing market that lets many providers to penetrate. Understanding the specific needs of the hospitals, imaging centers and tele-radiology centers, Binary Spectrum’s PACS solution was designed to assist in improving their clinical workflow.
The solution comprises of image viewing and processing capabilities and reads standard DICOM medical images for modalities like CT, US, MR, XA, etc. The following are the main features that Binary Spectrum PACS has come up with:
· DICOM Workstation
· Preset WL Values for various Modalities
· User defined Graph Color, Ref Line Color etc.
· Communication for transferring the images from local system to remote systems.
· Zoom, Contrast Adjustments and PAN.
· CD-Burning with inbuilt viewer
· DICOM save of processed Image.
· Image Contrasting and Fusing
· Measurement tools for Distance, Poly Line, Area, Point and Curve.
· Report Setup for selecting .txt file, Report tool for displaying the report.
Other features like rotate, flip, MIP tools, single series tools, print, sms, image cut etc too are well incorporated. Multi series options are available for synchronization. Extraction of high intensity structure from the basic anatomy too can be done.
The system is designed with the main focus on imaging centers and tele-radiology practices as its target market. Besides, it helps supplement their current viewing solution with better performance and affordable price. With striking features like 3D, MIP, Measurements, Image contrasting and fusing, Binary Spectrum’s PACS solution helps offer a complete package of web based image processing.